Explore The New 2023 Acura TLX Configurations
When it comes to driving around Staten Island, a stylish and sophisticated new sedan model can make all the difference. As a result, drivers in Bridgewater can look towards the new 2023 Acura TLX configurations. With multiple trim levels, including the new Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition, there’s much to look forward to, including comfort, safety, tech features and connectivity. Not to mention the Acura TLX technology package and the multiple color selections including the new Gotham Gray Matte paint.
Bill Vince’s Bridgewater Acura has managed to look at all these new Acura TLX trim levels and are here to spotlight everything related to these vehicles. Read on to learn more about the Acura TLX configurations below.
2023 Acura TLX Price and Configurations
On the new 2023 Acura TLX configurations, there’s multiple choices including the Acura TLX Technology Package and Acura TLX A-Spec® Package. They are ideal for your drives around Staten Island and Springfield. Each of these trim levels expand upon the other to provide great comfort and support on any trips out of Bridgewater.Take a look at the starting price of these 2023 TLX trim levels, going up to the new Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition:
2023 Acura TLX FWD – $39,850 MSRP*
- 2.0-Liter VTEC Turbo Engine
- 272 Horsepower and 280 lb.-ft. of Torque
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Integrated Dynamics System (IDS) With Four Drive Modes Including One For Your Own Personalized Settings
- 10.2-inch HD center display with the intuitive technology of the True Touchpad Interface™
2023 Acura TLX Technology Package FWD – $43,850 MSRP*
- Voice Recognition
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic With Advanced Traffic Rerouting
- Blind Spot Information System
- ELS STUDIO® Premium Audio System
2023 Acura TLX A-Spec® Package FWD – $46,600 MSRP*
- Black Decklid Spoiler
- Rear Bumper Trim
- Premium Full-Grain Milano Leather seats
- NSX-Inspired Flat-Bottom Sport Steering Wheel
- 19-inch Shark Gray Alloy Wheels
- Vibrant Red Leather and Ultrasuede® Interior
2023 Acura TLX Advance Package SH-AWD® – $51,050 MSRP*
- Surround-View Camera
- Head’s Up Display
- 16-Way Power-Adjustable Heated and Ventilated Front Seats and Heated Outboard Rear Seats
2023 Acura TLX S With Perf. Wheel & Tire – $56,350 MSRP*
- 4-Wheel Drive Disc Brakes
- Acura Navigation System With 3D View
- Premium Audio System: Acura/ELS Surround
- Remote Key Entry
2023 Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition Package – $62,000 MSRP*
- Red Milano Leather Interior With Black Stitching and Ultrasuede® Inserts
- Painted in Gotham Gray Matte Paint, Featuring a Matte Metallic Finish
- Lightweight Berlina Black Y-Spoke Wheels With Black Lug Nuts
- Black-Chrome Quad Exhaust Finishers
- Gloss Black TLX, Type S and SH-AWD Exterior Badging
- Illuminated Type S Side Sills
- Flat-Bottom Heated Steering Wheel
- And Much More!
Keep in mind, The Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition will only be in production for a limited time. Call Bill Vince’s Bridgewater Acura at (908) 704-0300 or via our online contact form to see if you can purchase one of these before they’re gone.
2023 Acura TLX Type S Prices and Trims
Beyond top selections including the Acura TLX Technology Package or the Acura TLX A-Spec® Package, there’s additional choices including the aforementioned TLX Type S, starting at $62,000 MSRP* or the TLX Type S Perf. Wheel & Tire, with a price tag of $56,350 MSRP.
No matter which of the Acura TLX configurations you select, there’s exclusive specs and features including the standard 3.0L turbo engine, alongside a 10-Speed Automatic Transmission and SH-AWD system. These can provide up to 355 horsepower and 354 lb-ft of torque and work seamlessly with exterior features including:
- Adaptive Damper System
- Sport-Centric Aerodynamic Design Elements
- 20-Inch Wheels
- Premium Cockpit With Acura’s Precision Crafted Performance®
See The New 2023 Acura TLX Prices and Trims at Bill Vince’s Bridgewater Acura
Now that we’ve gone over all the 2023 Acura TLX trim levels, why not schedule a test drive with Bill Vince’s Bridgewater Acura? Able to traverse anything the East Brunswick roads, you can lease or finance your new Acura TLX with ease. You can also check out our new vehicle specials and Acura Offers and Incentives online. Speak to one of our sales staff if you have any specific questions you want answered. Whether it’s about the Gotham Gray Matte Paint or Acura TLX Technology Package, we’re knowledgeable about everything. See you soon at our Bridgewater location!
More from Bill Vince’s Bridgewater Acura
The stunning, spacious, and sophisticated Acura MDX interior is a testament to the brand’s commitment to automotive excellence. With seating for up to seven passengers and a suite of advanced safety technology, this SUV is a top pick for families in Staten Island and beyond. Allow the team at Bill Vince’s Bridgewater Acura to give you a brief tour…
Entering the electric market in style, the Acura introduces the ZDX SUV. The meticulously crafted Acura ZDX will enter Staten Island-area roadways in early 2024 with forward-thinking design elements, an impressive all-electric range, and finely-tuned performance specs. While we wait for the Acura ZDX to appear, let’s go over what we know about the EV…
Dive into the Exhilarating 2023 Acura TLX Type S Take a spin in the world of luxury and adrenaline with the 2023 Acura TLX Type S. Crafted in the same prestigious facility that produced the iconic Acura NSX, this luxury sedan encapsulates a pedigree of superior engineering that promises a dynamic performance wherever your…
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for cars (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,195.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models is $1,995.00. Premium Paint colors are $600 and not included. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.